COVID-19 Safety Solutions
Carbon Safety Solutions can help your business to get back to work safely with our ATP Testing and COVID-19 Return to Work packages.
ATP Testing Packages
Adenosine triphosphate or ATP is the primary energy molecule that is present in all living organisms. ATP testing can be a helpful tool in maintaining an effective workplace hygiene program.
The test uses a swab methodology to sample a surface area. The test indicates Pass, Fail, or Caution once the sample has been processed.
The results show the degree of ATP detected, and can indicate how effective cleaning methods have been and whether cleaning has reduced the potential for biological contaminants on a surface.
Testing Only Sample Packages
ATP testing is available in sample only packages. CSS will select high touch areas and can provide:
- 1, 3, and 5 area sample packages (note each area requires two samples per area)
- Sample packages provide samples and results only
- Instant test results, and report of sample findings
Audit Sample Packages
ATP testing is also available in audit packages of 3, 6, or 10 area audits. Audits include:
- Consultation and initial baseline samples for high touch, or high risk areas on first visit
- Additional samples taken from same areas on second visit within 1 month
- Final Report (findings, observations, recommendations)
"Carbon Safety provided our Montessori preschool/ daycare with some ATP testing of high touch areas to help assess our cleaning methods, products and effectiveness. The experience was fun, educational, and informative. Our only regret is that our employees did not attend; the return to work package and discussion would make a perfect staff meeting."
Trillium Montessori Ed. Co. Ltd.
COVID-19 Return To Work Packages
In line with traditional safety management, and the requirements outlined by WorkSafe BC, our return to work packages provide employers with a number of key documents to:
- Assess existing and potentially new COVID-19 hazards and risks in the workplace
- Identify relevant measures that should be implemented to reduce these risks
- Develop key policies and practices to maintain these measures, and keep risk as low as possible
- Provide awareness and training for the workplace
- Monitor ongoing use measures, risks, and knowledge related to COVID-19
Packages will be designed for different environments based on the degree of potential risk. Examples of organizational risk types are outlined below:
Low Risk Environment
Moderate Risk Environment
High Risk Environment
Based on the degree of risk, the following support can be provided in a variety of packages:
- Initial consultation
- COVID-19 Safe Work Policy
- COVID-19 hazard assessment checklist
- COVID-19 hazard identification and assessment tool (Mod & High Risk only)
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedure
- Cleaning schedule template
- COVID-19 Exposure control plan (ECP) (High Risk only)
- Basic COVID-19 power-point orientation
- WSBC COVID-19 guidance PDF (where available)
- CCOHS industry specific COVID-19 pdf (where available)
- 1, 3 or 5 area testing sample package
- High risk environments may also benefit from consultation with an infectious disease specialist
We have access to the following safety equipment and supplies. Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.